- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
The quick and simple way to a home recording studio. The auna MIC-900B USB microphone V3 set offers both the auna MIC-900B condenser microphone, a pop filter, comfortable studio headphones and a matching microphone arm.
The auna MIC-900B condenser microphone has been has been designed for digital use. You can connect it to a PC or laptop via a USB cable and is ready-to-use thanks to plug & play. Specialised for speech and song with a sample rate of 16 bit/48 kHz, the microphone enables recordings in perfect sound quality for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or speeches for your own radio stream.
The microphone suspension included is always there to hold up the auna MIC-900B. The nylon cover reduces resonant sound vibration and static noises on the housing. Using the 5/8" threads and a 3/8" adaptor, the suspension can be easily attached to any standard microphone stand. An especially long operational life is guaranteed by the robust metal chassis and the stable basket even if its constantly in transport. Finally, the 16 mm electret microphone capsule provided extra protection.
The foldable, easy-to-use Malone ST-1.2 microphone stand helps you to set-up your microphone easily and quickly. You can then fold it up quickly and fit it in any bag and set it up again with minimal effort. All you need is a table corner or a shelf to attach the stand to using the quick-release clamping screw.
The auna HR-580 studio headphones with large over-ear earpads block out exterior noise perfectly and nestle on your head comfortable thanks to their soft padding. The size-adjustable, self-adjusting earpieces with a broad leather band stay securely on your head. Thanks to the extra-long 2.5 m connector cable, you can have freedom of movement in the studio, giving you access to TV devices, computers or stereo systems. A high dynamic range with natural high tones and powerful bass turn the music into an experience. Their low impedance of just 32 Ω also lets them externally control devices that only have low output capacity such as MP3 players and mobile recorders.
It has never been so easy to join the modern showbiz world! Work like the professionals do with the auna MIC-900B USB microphone V3 set.
- Studio microphone set: USB condenser microphone, studio headphones, microphone arm for quick, professional audio recording at home
- USB condenser microphone with pronounced cardioid characteristics – ideal for speech and song recordings in a stable, metal housing with integrated 16 mm electret microphone capsule
- Plug & play support with Windows and Mac, 3/8" to 5/8" thread adaptor, USB cable and protective case included
- Microphone arm with perfect holding properties (up to 1.5 kg) in a suitably discreet design
- Closed, comfortable headphones with adjustable size, self-adjusting earpieces with leather band and large, extra-soft over-ear ear pads
Properties & dimensions
auna MIC-900B condenser microphone:
- Connections: USB type B connection
- Integrated 3.5 mm headphone output jack for direct monitoring of the recording
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 oder Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sample rate: 16 bit /48 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 32 dB
- Sound pressure: 140 dB
- S/N ratio:68 dB
- Phantom power: via USB
- Stable, matt black metal housing
- Leather folder included for safe transport
Malone ST-1.2 microphone arm:
- Perfect for song recordings, podcasts or gaming commentaries
- Stable positioning thanks to tension springs
- Light-weight for easy transport
- Also suitable for attaching lamps
- Screw attachment for attachment to tables or shelves
auna HR-580 studio headphones:
- Socket: 3.5 mm jack
- Robust design with comfortable and long lasting era padding
- High-performance, high-resolution sound
- Sensitivity: 100 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1V / Pa bei 1 kHz)
- Max. output: 300 mW
- Nominal output: 100 mW
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω – well suited to control of devices with lower output capacity (MP3 players, mobile recorders etc.)
- Speaker diameter: 50 mm
- Microphone: 18.5 x Ø 5.5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone suspension: 10 x 15.5 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Microphone arm measurements: approx. 35 x 35 cm (vertical x horizontal)
- Cable length: approx. 3 m
- Headphone measurements: approx: 20 x 20 x 11 cm (WxHxD)
- Earpads size: 10 cm
- Headphone cable length: 2.6 cm
- Microphone weight: approx. 370 g
- Microphone suspension weight: approx. 175 g
- Headphone weight: approx. 215 g
- Microphone arm weight: approx. 500 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x microphone
- 1 x microphone suspension
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x thread adaptor (3/8" - 5/8")
- 1 x protective case
- 1 x microphone stand
- 1 x microphone holder
- 1 x headphones
- English instruction manual (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.