- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
The fast and uncomplicated way to the home recording studio: the auna MIC-920B USB microphone set V1 headphones includes, in addition to the auna MIC-920B condenser microphone, a matching microphone stand as well as comfortable studio headphones.
The auna MIC-920B condenser microphone is designed for digital applications. It can be connected to a PC or laptop using a USB cable and is ready for use immediately thanks to Plug & Play capabilities. Specialising in speech and vocals, it offers a sample rate of 16 bit / 48 kHz and a balanced cardioid pattern for recordings in the best sound quality for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or presentations for your own radio stream.
The included microphone shock mount is used to mount the auna MIC-920B. The nylon covering reduces resonant sound vibrations and noise on the housing. With a 3/8” thread and a 5/8" adapter, the spider can be easily mounted on a commercially available microphone stand. The robust metal chassis and the sturdy steel basket promise particular durability, even with frequent transport. The sturdy steel basket gives the 16 mm condenser capsule special protection.
The Malone ST-4 is a practical microphone stand in tripod design. The microphone stand is height-adjustable and can be folded down to save space. Thanks to the locking screw, the stand can be precisely adjusted. Table tops and lecterns are protected against scratches thanks to the anti-slip rubber feet.
The auna HR-580 studio headphones perfectly shield out sounds from the outside with their large over-ear ear cups and nestle perfectly thanks to soft pads. The size-adjustable self-adjusting strap with wide leather strap keeps it on the head. Thanks to the extra-long connection cable of more than 2.5 m length, they offer high freedom of movement in the studio and easy access to TV sets, computers or stereo systems. A high dynamic range with natural highs and powerful basses makes music an experience. Thanks to its low impedance of only 32 Ω, it can also be perfectly controlled by devices which have only a low output, e.g. MP3 players, mobile recorders and the like.
It has never been so easy to become part of the modern world of show biz! Work like the pros - with the auna MIC-920B USB microphone set V1 headphones!
- Studio microphone set: USB condenser microphone, studio headphones and microphone stand for fast, professional sound recording at home
- USB condenser microphone with distinctive cardioid characteristics and operating LED - ideal for voice and vocal recording in a stable metal case with built-in 16 mm electret microphone capsule
- Plug & Play support for Windows and Mac, incl. microphone shock mount with 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter, USB cable and protective pouch
- Height-adjustable microphone table stand in foldable design for easy transport and space-saving storage
- Closed headphones with high wearing comfort thanks to the size-adjustable, self-adjusting strap with leather band and large, extra-soft over-ear ear cups
Properties & dimensions
auna MIC-920B Condenser Microphone:
- Connection: USB Type B connector
- Built-in 3.5mm jack headphone output for direct monitoring of recording
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 or Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB
- Sound pressure: 140 dB
- S / N ratio: 68 dB
- Phantom power: via USB
- Sturdy, matte black metal housing
- Includes leather pouch for safe transport
Malone ST-4 Microphone Stand:
- Microphone table stand in tripod design
- Ideal for the installation of microphones or recording devices
- Infinitely adjustable height
- Stable, foldable three-piece construction
- 5/8" to 3/8" screw thread
- Locking screw
- Anti-slip rubber feet for the protection of table tops
- Material: metal, plastic
- Colour: black
auna HR-580 Studio Headphones:
- Connection: 3.5 mm jack
- Robust design with comfortable and durable ear cushions
- Powerful, high-resolution sound
- Sensitivity: 100 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1V / Pa at 1 kHz)
- Max. power: 300 mW
- Rated power: 100 mW
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω - good suitability for controlling devices with low output (MP3 player, mobile recorder, etc.)
- Speaker diameter: 50 mm
- Microphone: about 18.5 x 5.5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone shock mount: about 10 x 15.5 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Height microphone stand: 12 - 19.5 cm
- Microphone stand max .: 19 x 16,5 cm (WxD)
- Cable length microphone: about 3 metres
- Dimensions headphones: about 20 x 20 x 11 cm (WxHxD)
- Size of the ear cup: 10 cm (Ø)
- Cable length: 2.6 m
- Weight microphone: about 370 g
- Weight microphone spider: about 175 g
- Weight headphones: about 215 g
- Weight microphone stand: about 154 g
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x microphone
- 1 x microphone shock mount
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x threaded adapter (3/8"- 5/8")
- 1 x protective pouch
- 1 x microphone stand
- 1 x 5/8" male to 3/8" internal thread
- 1 x microphone holder
- 1 x headphones
- Operating instructions in English (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.