- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- 3-piece USB microphone set with USB condenser microphone, pop shield, and microphone taple top stand in a tripod design
- Silver microphone in pronounced cardioid characteristics with an integrated 16mm electret microphone capsule
- Includes a microphone shock mount with 16mm (5/8'') thread for tripod mounting and a 3/8" to 5/8" adapter
- Includes a pop shield with 2-layer nylon cover, a 16 cm diameter, a 35 cm swan neck and screw clamp
- Infinitely adjustable height and foldable three-piece construction for space-saving storage.
The auna MIC-900S-LED is a condenser microphone designed for digital application requirements. It can connect to a PC or laptop via a USB cable, becoming immediately operation due to Plug&Play.
Specializing in vocals and speech, the auna Mic-900S-LED, with a sample rate of 16 bit/48kHz and a well-balanced cardioid characteristic, enables recordings of the best sound quality and creates a perfect source material for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or even moderations for your own radio stream.
The included microphone shock mount is used to mount the auna MIC-900S-LED USB. The nylon cover reduces resonant sound vibrations and noise that may occur on the case. Thanks to its 5/8" thread, the shock mount can be easily attached to the microphone stand that is included in the auna MIC-900S USB microphone set. The tabletop stand in a tripod design is foldable and steplessly height-adjustable, so that the auna MIC-900S-LED USB microphone can be optimally aligned. Slip-resistant rubber pads protect tabletops and desks from scratches.
The microphone pop shield can be mounted directly on the stand using a screw clamp and optimally positioned over the flexible, 35 cm long swan neck. Hardware and sound recording are reliably protected against unwanted noise with the POP-1 anti-pop screen. Thanks to the wide-meshed 2-layered nylon covering, the loss of height in the audio signal is comparatively low.
Properties & dimensions
- Connection: USB Type B connector
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 or Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better
- Plug&Play with Windows and Mac
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 KHz
- Sample rate: 16 bit / 48KHz
- Sensitivity: -32dB
- Sound pressure: 136dB
- S/N Ratio: 68 dB
- Blue operating LED
- Power supply: via USB
- Microphone: approx. 16.5 x Ø 5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone shock mount: approx. 9 x 9 x 10 cm (WxHxD)
- Microphone pop shield: 16 cm (Ø)
- Length of swan neck: 35 cm
- Microphone stand: 19 x 12-19.5 x 16.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: approx. 3 meters
- Weight of microphone: approx. 295g
- Weight of microphone shock mount: approx. 200g
- Weight of microphone pop shield: 205g
- Weight of microphone stand: 154 g
Delivery & shipment
- 1x condenser microphone
- 1x microphone shock mount
- 1 x microphone pop shield
- 1 x microphone tabletop stand
- 1x 3/8 "to 5/8" adapter
- 1x protective pouch
- 1x USB cable
- User manual in English (additional language: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 6 - 8 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.