- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 30 day cooling off period
Selected reviews from the German press
- Authentic retro design
- Two 20cm (8") woofers and 10cm (4") mid-range speakers with low-resonance paper diaphragm
- Tweeter with silk dome and built-in NUMAN sound guide
- Resonance-free, optimally stiffened MDF housing
- NUMAN speaker terminal with gold plated contacts
- M8 screw thread for optional mounting of NUMAN spikes
The extraordinary speakers of the Retrospective series are an example of uncompromising, authentic design made in Berlin. Inspired by the 70s aesthetics, innovative and classic details meet at the highest level and blend into a timeless whole.
With the Retrospective MKII, NUMAN's retro speaker series enters its second stage. The mechanical design has been technically optimized and the acoustics have been fine-tuned. The warm and dynamic sound has remained intact and available with the reach of your fingerstips. The new characteristics gives the speakers more detailed richness and transparency. Furthermore, customer-oriented personalization is still ensured. Three housing colors can be freely combined via its covers. Pick which ever fits your fancy.
Dynamic, self-assured and of high quality
The equally subtle and simple retro look of the NUMAN Retrospective 1977 MKII makes design-lovers' hearts beat faster. The technology inside the speaker draws audiophiles closer. The speakers of the Retrospective series are not completely neutral. Rather, its sound is warm and dynamic and presents itself with a reviving touch of playfulness in every musical direction.
The NUMAN Retrospective 1977 MKII is a three-way standing speaker in the typical look of the seventies. The components and the sound characteristics are highly advanced. Thanks to the 20cm (8") woofers, 10cm (4") mid-range speakers and a high - frequency tweeter with an integrated sound guide, the speakers offer a powerful and warm sound that breathes life into every auditory experience. At the focal point is a high-quality 3-way frequency network, which splits the audio signal and delivers a precise and extremely detailed sound.
The NUMAN Retrospective speakers are the typical 4 ohm speakers that works with almost any HiFi amplifier without damaging it - this also applies to most older amplifiers and receivers from the seventies and eighties.
The Retrospective 1977 MKII standing speaker provides a space-encompassing and impressive listening experience that will not let you go.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x speaker terminal
- Continuous performance: 120 watts each
- Peak power: 200 watts each
- Speaker Sensitivity:86.5 dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms (nominal)
- Recommended amplifier power: 100-200W
- Frequency response: 48Hz to 20kHz +/- 6dB
- Two NUMAN bass reflex ports with safety net on the back side
- Speaker connections with corrosion protection caps
- 26 x 100 x 30 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 17.7 kg each
Delivery & shipment
- 2 x NUMAN speakers
- 2 x NUMAN textile bags
- 2 x pair of NUMAN textile gloves
- 1 x set of silicone feet
- English language manual (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.