Reference 801 Tower Speaker
- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
Selected reviews from the German press
- Two 16.5 cm (6.5") subwoofers and a 16.5 cm (6.5") midrange speaker
- Tweeters with silk calottes, integrated NUMAN sound guidance and protective grid
- Aluminium, pressure-cast chassis and ferrite magnets
- NUMAN speaker terminal with gold-plated bi-wiring contacts (bridges included)
- Solid, steel stand bases with spikes
THE SOUND AESTHETIC
The Reference Series speakers are, as the name suggests, are the go-to reference when it comes to speaker technology in the NUMAN house. Meticulously chosen components and sophisticated tuning makes them sound unique. The classic design and varied choice of colours mean the speakers can be integrated seamlessly into any living space.
The NUMAN Reference 801 standing speakers stand out with a natural, pleasant and warm sound pattern and a hint of airiness. They also offer high precision in low ranges free from overpowering bass. Its balanced sound characteristics sound full-bodied, even at low levels of volume.
Mechanism of precision
PURE SOUND CULTURE
The three-way system is equipped with two 16.5 cm (6.5") subwoofers, a 16.5 cm (6.5") midrange speaker and a tweeter with integrated NUMAN sound guidance. An aluminium, pressure-cast chassis, ferrite magnets, two bass reflex ports, bi-wiring terminal and an optimally reinforced housing proofed with acoustic knob foam all guarantee a captivating, room-filling listening experience.
Statement or understatement
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
Four colours cater to your tastes: traditional black or white or somewhat more individual in grey oak or rosewood.
The Reference series was designed without any covering under the principles of naturist movement. The most sensitive part of the speaker, the tweeter, is protected by a metal guard and withstands every poking finger.
If needed, the Reference 801 can be easily equipped with a speaker cover. You have the choice of two colours: elegant silver or low-key black. Thanks to the magnetic holding system, the covers can be easily put on and taken off the speakers. The covers can be ordered separately or as part of the set.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x bi-wiring/amping speaker terminal
- Continuous output: 150 W each
- Peak output: 300 W each
- Speaker Sensitivity:88 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- HDF baffle
- MDF housing
- Shock-absorbing material: acoustic knob foam
- Two NUMAN bass reflex ports with safety net
- Frequency response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Recommended amplifier output: 100 - 300 W
- Speaker cover with magnetic holder system (optional)
- 21 x 111.5 x 31 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 23 kg each
Delivery & shipment
- 2 x NUMAN standing speakers
- 2 x stand bases
- 8 x spikes
- 2 x covers
- English instruction manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 6 - 8 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
Customer reviews from other countries
viene indicata potenza massima 130W e continua 150W con un evidente errore di scrittura, inoltre si raccomanda amplificatori fino a 300W...
No further comment.
maximum power is indicated as 130W and continuous as 150W with an evident writing error, furthermore amplifiers up to 300W are recommended... No further comment.