AV2-CD850BT HiFi Amplifier
- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- 4-zone stereo amplifier with 8 x 50 watts RMS power
- Bluetooth interface for wireless music playback from smartphones, tablets or computers
- 3 stereo RCA line inputs for CD players, DVD players and AUX sources
- USB port for playing MP3 and WMA files
- Comfortable operation via the supplied remote control with a 30 m range
The auna AV2-CD508BT is a connection-friendly 4-zone stereo amplifier in a retro design, which delivers with 8 x 50 W RMS dynamic, differentiated sound in the bass, midrange and treble.
The connection options of the 4-zone amplifier are based on home HiFi standards. Thanks to the integrated Bluetooth interface, smartphones, tablet PCs and computers can be wirelessly integrated into the audio system. On the back side, the stereo amplifier provides three AUX inputs for radio receivers, cassette decks, CD players and other equipment. Incoming signals are passed to other devices via the audio output. In addition, there is a USB port on the front side with which MP3 and WMA files can be played back.
All functions can be easily controlled via a remote control. In addition to the separate volume controls for the respective zones, the treble and bass can be adapted to user preferences.
The auna AV2-CD508BT 4-zone HiFi amplifier, with its reduced fittings, a dimmable display and a front panel made of brushed aluminum, it strives for unparalleled elegance in a classic design.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 3 x stereo RCA AUX input, 1 x REC audio output, 1x USB port, 1x RF antenna input, 4x2 speaker terminals
- Playable formats: MP3, WMA
- Speaker impedance: 4 - 80 Ohm
- Separate volume controls for 4 zones
- Bass controls
- Treble control
- Dimmable display
- Standby function
- Power LED
- On/off switch on the rear side
- Silent operation via the fanless cooling concept
- Rubber feet
- Black housing with brushed aluminum front panel
- Output power: 8 x 50 W RMS
- Power supply of the remote control: 2 x AAA batteries
- Power supply: AC 220-240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
- Measurements: approx. 43 x 12 x 25 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 3.6 kg
Delivery & shipment
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
I like the look if my amplifier, it is pretty good. I don't know why there is a RF input and RF cable that accompanies this amplifier. I could not find a button for the radio or tuning button. I presume that it could be a ground input and grounding cable? The amplifier doesn't need grounding. The Bluetooth is basic i.e you can't program it like shuffle the tunes. I am not bothered as I have a separate modern retro all in one hi fi that has out put to amplifier that deals with this!