- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Ideal for professional use in HiFi and home cinema systems
- Strands made out of oxygen-free copper with 99.99% purity
- Flexible, durable cover for ease of laying
The choice of material and design have a significant influence on the sound quality of speakers and amplifiers. The listening experience depends on several factors. A speaker cable should, therefore, be as short as possible, while the cross section should be as thick as necessary.
The high-quality NUMAN speaker cable is suitable for professional use in home cinema and HiFi systems and is made to audiophile standards. The highly flexible coating makes it easy to lay the cable and is, therefore, manufactured to be durable and long-lasting. The strands consist of an oxygen-free full copper with 99.99% purity.
The result is brilliant conductivity with low resistance, which provides an uncompromising and detail-rich sound quality.
Properties & dimensions
- Plus/minus pole markings
- Loose roll, not terminated
- Inner conductor material: oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Colour: transparent
- Cross section: 2 x 4 mm²
- Cable length: 30 m
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x NUMAN OFC speaker cable
- Please note that no instruction manual is included with this product.
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.