Connect Soundchef Tablet Holder
- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 30 day cooling off period
- Kitchen aid: tablet holder for auna Connect Soundchef substructure radios
- Flexible: five joints for optimal screen orientation
- Firm hold: Clamp mount for tablets or smartphones with 13 to 22 cm width or length
- Robust: 35 cm long aluminum arm with black powder coating
Who ever wanted an extra hand in the kitchen? This wish can come true with the auna Connect Soundchef tablet arm. With a firm grip, it holds a tablet or smartphone at the optimal angle so you can read recipes or look at video tutorials while cooking!
The practical auna Connect Soundchef tablet holder is made of lightweight, yet durable aluminum, is 35 cm long and can be flexibly positioned with the help of five joints. An extra-strong clamping bracket provides a tablet or smartphone with a width or length of 13 to 22 cm a firm hold. Rubber covering prevents the scratching of the electronic device. A black powder coating protects the holder from signs of wear.
It has never been easier to stay informed in the kitchen: with the auna Connect Soundchef tablet holder, the Connect Soundchef substructure radio gets a third arm.
Properties & dimensions
- Rubber holder for protection against the scratching of the electrical device
- Suitable for the auna Connect Soundchef substructure radio
- Free movement of the joints adjustable by allen screws
- Easy installation with mounting plate
- 180 ° half-circle field of movement
- Dimensions: approx. 15 x 9.5 x 40 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 440 g
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x bracket arm
- 1 x mounting plate
- Delivery without a user manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays