- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
The Auna NR-620 is a versatile stereo system that brings together both traditional and modern functional requirements in a neo-gothic design.
A focal piece of the system is its turntable located underneath the grained wood cover. Together with the side cassette deck and MP3-compatible CD player, the device covers all the standard media from the early 20th century. This way, the Auna stereo system allows you to incorporate vinyl, in addition to cassette and CD media, into your daily listening.
Its compatibility with modern media standards is shown off with the system’s front USB and SD connections for integrating your MP3 collection from USB sticks, USB MP3 players and SD cards. These USB and SD inputs play a crucial role in linking older and newer functional requirements by allowing tracks on a cassette, CD or vinyl to be recorded as an MP3 file on a USB or SD storage device. Quickly and easily – and without the need for a computer.
The range of functions featured on the system is rounded off with an integrated FM radio tuner.
Thanks to its wide range of functions and integrated speakers, the Auna NR-620 is a space-saving HiFi solution that fits perfectly in homes with limited space. The integrated stereo speakers featured on the Auna compact system offer powerful sound characteristics that can be enhanced with the switchable bass boost or backed up by an external HiFi amplifier via the line output.
In terms of design, the Auna NR-620 features charming 40s and 50s-style aspects and a wooden housing that is a perfect match for any interior. This conscious decision to avoid more modern design trends makes the system a piece of HiFi equipment that is impossible to not like.
- Multifunctional system with CD player, FM radio, USB/SD inputs, turntable and cassette deck
- USB and SD inputs for direct playback of MP3s from compatible storage devices, memory cards etc
- Line output for connecting to an external amplifier
- Direct MP3 Encoding function –record from CD, turntable, cassette to MP3 on a USB or SD device as well as from USB to SD and from SD to USB
- Smooth running turntable with belt drive and straight tone arm with interchangeable pickup
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Brown wooden housing with classic 50s-style design
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x USB input, 1 x SD input, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphones input, 1 x Stereo RCA audio output
- Playable formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3
- Easy operation via remote control and built-in controls
- MP3 recording with manual track separation
- Bit-rate adjustment (MP3 quality at encoding: max. 256kbps)
- FM radio with retro design, manual tuner and frequency display
- 2 turntable speeds: 33 and 45 RPM
- Easy folder navigation for finding MP3 tracks
- Side cassette deck
- Repeat function
- Random function
- Program function
- Intro function (short preview of tracks)
- Switchable X bass
- Turntable with switchable auto stop (on/off)
- Rear, integrated FM antenna
- Manual station tuner
- Remote control power supply: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 40 x 23.5 x 30cm
- Weight: 4.5kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x Stereo system
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x 45 RPM adapter
- User manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 4 - 6 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.