- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 1st of October and the 30th of November 2021 can be returned till the 31st of January 2022.
Selected reviews from the German press
- Smart variety: Smart Radio with internet radio, DAB / DAB + and PLL FM radio, media players, Spotify Connect and much more.
- Spotify Connect: log in your smartphone, tablet or PC with Spotify premium account and listen to music on the radio
- Wireless convenient: use as a Bluetooth receiver for wireless streaming from your smartphone or tablet
- Everything in view: HCC display technology for clear control via 2.8" TFT colour display
- App-solutely practical: app control via Undok App
- Full sound: integrated 2.1 sound system with 28 watts RMS output power via two full range speakers and a subwoofer
The auna Connect 150 SE Smart Radio is the all-around miracle in its 2nd generation: for the maximum in sound and functionality in a space-saving and elegant housing. That's the way radio works today!
Smart Radio is the name of the game with the Connect 150 SE: accordingly, the auna Connect 150 SE internet radio proves its enthusiasm for the future with the 2.4G and 5G-capable wireless interface, an uncomplicated Spotify Connect connection, and its reception of various internet radio stations. Of course, the small smart one can stream your playlists from your smartphone or tablet as a Bluetooth receiver.
Other features of the Smart Radio include a DAB / DAB + radio tuner as well as an analogue PLL FM receiver. In addition, the RDS function provides you with useful, program-accompanying additional content such as artist, title, album, genre or even news. An AUX input for the wired connection of external players such as smartphones, MP3 players or laptops can be found next to the headphone output on the back of the device.
Everything at a glance thanks to HCC display technology: with the aid of the 2.8" TFT colour display, all functions of the auna Connect 150 SE Smart Radio can be easily controlled directly on the device. Alternatively, you can either use the included IR remote control or operate the radio using APP control via the UNDOK app on your smartphone or tablet. This way, you can also easily set the extensive alarm functions with dual alarm or sleep timer.
The maximum sound is provided by an integrated 2.1 speaker system. Two 6.5cm (2.5") full-range speakers on the side and an 8cm (3") overhead woofer ensure clean stereo sound with the best of bass. This creates a broad and dynamic sound with a total output of 28 watts RMS (2 x 5 W + 18 W), which can be adjusted to your own sound preferences via various equaliser presets or an individually adjustable 2-band equaliser.
Thanks to its compact size, the auna Connect 150 SE internet radio can easily be used on bedside tables, shelves or on the kitchen counter. Its bass-reflex cabinet with brushed aluminium front panel blends in perfectly with classic and modern living ambiences.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x 3.5mm jack AUX input, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone output
- Output power: 28 watts RMS 2 x 3 watts + 1 x 14 watts RMS
- Display: 2.8", 320 x 240, TFT colour display
- 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth version: 2.1 (supports A2DP, AVRCP profiles)
- Equaliser presets: Normal, Flat, Jazz, Rock, Movie, Classic, Pop, News
- 2-band equaliser with adjustable highs and lows
- Easy operation via multi-function rotary control
- Multilingual menu (German, Italian, French, Spanish, etc.)
- Sleep timer
- Alarm function with two programmable alarms
- Alarm via buzzer sound, internet radio, DAB and FM
- Music player with adjustable playlist, repeat function and random play
- Dimmable display backlight
- Time and date display
- Automatic time synchronization via internet
- Setup Wizard
- Updatable software
- Telescopic antenna
- Grippy volume and navigation control made of metal
- On / off switch on the back of the device
- Power supply remote control: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery
- Power supply: 15 V / 2.4 A via 100 - 240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz power supply (included)
- Dimensions: approx. 23.5 x 12.8 x 13.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 2.1 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x radio
- 1 x power supply
- 1 x remote control
- 2 x AAA battery
- English user manual (further languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 8 - 11 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
A good day to you who reads this review;
Before buying this Internet Radio which has many other mode’s and a remote control; I did the usual searches, I looked for an Internet Radio that included my requirements’ in order of importance, a remote control, good sound from the speakers size and the number of speakers came into the reckoning, FM radio if the internet was down, plug in an external device to play my personal music.
This Internet Radio replaces an old Philips radio in my Joiners Workshop. The internet come into the workshop by using one of TP-Links powerline adaptors which is approximately 100 meters from the router and adaptor and is on the same supply not the same fused circuit.
Upon unpacking the radio you could see and feel that this radio is of quality built; reading and following the instructions is important, I had read them before placing the order so it was easier to follow them when setting up.
As advised using a web browser register on the wifiradio-frontier.com to find further station and add them to your Internet Radio an additional list besides the Favourites list.
My wife made a dust cover to stop dust entering/settling on the speakers as it is in a Joiners Workshop. Have been enjoying this Internet Radio for about two months now; I like to listen to BBC Radio 3 in the morning and a Jazz station in the afternoon; it gives out a very nice sound, I was asked by a visitor, what make is this radio, I just showed him the user manual, giving him all the details.
I did contact support; how to save a number 10 to a Favourites, I soon received a reply saying only press the number 0.
I can say I made a smart choice buying this model.