- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
Selected reviews from the German press
The auna Studio Pro is a large diaphragm condenser microphone for professional use in the home and studio, for the recording of musical instruments, for video bloggers as well as for use in broadcast and podcast applications.
Among the special technical features are the gold-coated 32mm microphone capsule that provides a wide frequency response and a high dynamic range. The low self-noise and high-quality AD / DA converters guarantee a first-class sound.
In the black metal housing there is a built-in 3.5mm jack headphone output for latency-free monitoring, as well as a matching monitor mix and volume knob for adjusting the monitor volume and the mix between the input signal and the computer or playback. Via the side gain control, the incoming signal can be leveled directly on the device. In this case, the input signal may be lowered directly on the microphone via the switchable pad. Possible signal clipping may be seen directly via the front LED signal.
Thanks to the Plug & Play design, the USB microphone is ideal for driverless use on conventional Windows and Mac computers. The connection and power supply take place via the included 3m-long USB cable. This makes the microphone ideal for mobile musicians with a laptop-supported workflow.
The scope of delivery also includes an adjustable microphone holder with a height-adjustable table tripod that folds up within seconds to save space. The included pop filter is mounted directly on the stand and reduces the pop of low-frequency sounds, such as with letters “B”, “P” and “T” while the foam windscreen is dedicated to filtering out high-frequency noise.
- Large-diaphragm condenser USB microphone for studios, musical instruments, video bloggers as well as the Bboadcast and podcast sector
- Adjustable microphone volume for direct leveling of the signal
- Switchable pad for more dynamism and higher level reserves
- Headphone jack with volume control for direct and zero latency of the signal
- Monitor mix control for mixed interception between microphone and computer
- Incl. height-adjustable tripod table stand, pop and foam windscreen and USB cable
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1x USB-B interface, 1x 3.5mm-jack headphone output
- Drivers: ASIO 2.0
- Sampling rate: 192 kHz
- 16 bit AD / DA converters
- Microphone capsule: 32 mm membrane (lightly gilded)
- Principle: electret condenser
- Pad: 0 dB, - 10 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 35 ± 2 dB (0dB = 1V / Pa 1 kHz)
- Inherent noise: ≤ 20 dB (A-weighted)
- SPL: max. 130 dB (@ 1kHz ≤ 1% THD)
- S / N ratio: 86 dB
- High dynamic range
- Low self noise
- Gain control
- Monitor controller
- Volume control
- Plug & Play for driverless use on both Windows and Mac computers
- Signal LED with clipping info (green, red LED)
- Power LED (blue)
- Metal housing
- Metal basket
- Power supply: via USB
- 6 x 16 x 4.5 cm (WxHxD)
- USB cable length: 3 m
- Tripod weight: about 370 g
- Microphone weight: about 440 g
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x microphone
- 1 x table tripod
- 1 x microphone holder
- 1 x pop screen
- 1 x foam windscreen
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x cloth case
- 1 x standard thread adapter (3/8"- 5/8")
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.