- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
The pro among the microphones is a true all-rounder: auna's Studio M condenser microphone.
Features of the auna Studio M large-diaphragm condenser microphone include four selectable characteristic modes, a versatile three-capsule array, and easy setup.
The auna Studio M has four different modes for versatile recording. The cardioid mode is suitable for podcasts and vocals. This mode is intended for recordings where the sound source is placed directly in front of the microphone. The mode is also ideal for gamers who want to comment on their live streams with a high-quality, rich sound. For picking up live performances in which the entire atmosphere is to be recorded, the ball mode is recommended. This captures the sound equally well from all directions.
For the most realistic possible sound, the microphone offers the stereo mode. The ‘eight’ mode is particularly suitable for recording musical instruments and is also suitable for interviews where the microphone is placed between the noise sources.
To start recording right away, you just need to connect the microphone to your PC, Mac or laptop via USB. Thanks to Plug-n-Play and USB power, you can get started right away. Headphones can be connected to the auna Studio M condenser microphone via a built-in headphone amplifier with no-latency output to directly control the recording quality. This makes it ideal for mobile musicians with a laptop-based workflow. The enclosed adapter with standard thread allows the auna Studio M condenser microphone to be used with microphone poles and microphone arms.
In addition, the auna Studio M condenser microphone has an easily accessible mute button and a LED-lit auna logo. Thanks to the many features, and above all because of the 4 characteristic modes, the auna Studio M is a very versatile condenser microphone. Whether podcast, gaming livestream or music session: the Studio M is a true multi-talent and always the right choice.
- Multi-talent: condenser USB microphone for studios, musical instruments, video bloggers, broadcasting and podcasting
- Professional: high-quality recordings with extraordinary clarity
- Perfectly adjusted: 4 adjustable directional characteristics
- In real time: headphone jack with volume control for direct and latency-free monitoring of the signal
- Plug-n-Play: get started right away thanks to the USB connection
- Transportable: easily portable housing with aluminium alloy
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x mini USB interface, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone output
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- Bit rate: 24 bit
- Microphone capsule: 3x 16 mm membrane
- Directivity: cardioid, bullet, eight, stereo
- Principle: electret capacitor
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 32 ± 2 dB
- Gain control
- Mute button (studio mute)
- Volume control headphones
- Plug & Play for driverless use on Windows and Mac computers
- Metal housing
- Metal basket
- Power supply: via USB
- Dimensions: about 7 x 20 x 9 cm (WxHxD)
- Tripod weight: about 1 kg
- Microphone weight: about 0.8 kg
- USB cable length: about 3 m
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x microphone
- 1 x table stand
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x standard thread adapter (3/8"- 5/8")
- English-language operating instructions (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.