- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
The Auna CM280 isa joyous condenser microphone designed for professional recording applications.Whether vocal, singing or instrumental recordings, thanks to its wide frequencyresponse and high quality 44.1/48 kHz A/D converter, audio tones sound true andin the best studio quality. The distinctive cardioid pattern offers optimumscanning for podcasts and media productions.
Since we specialize in working with knowledgeable,computer-based audio workstations, the microphone is ready for use withplug-and-play style without driver installation.
Preview and cueing are possible right on the microphone;simply plug headphones into the headphone output of the Auna CM280, theheadphone volume can be adjusted and levelled directly on the microphone. Ifrequired, the microphone can be muted by pressing the level knobs.
For better positioning in the vocal booth or the productiontable, thanks to the underside recessed pole mount the Auna USB condensermicrophone can be screwed onto the folding leg tripod with a 5/8'' screw. Withits telescopic handle, the customizable stand can be screwed to the appropriateheight.
The stylish chrome alloy encloses the retrospectively actingskeletal body of the CM280 USB microphone and makes it a real eye-catcher in styleof the Fifties. The transport bag protects it from all kinds of adversity andhardship during travel.
- USB condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- 32mm large diaphragm electret
- Headphone output on the microphone - for direct monitoring
- Plug & Play compatible with Windows and OSX
- Chromed casing made of metal
- Including telescopic table stand, USB cable and transport bag
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x USB port, 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone output
- Automatic driver installation
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max. SPL: 120dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 96dB
- High 44.1/48 kHz 16-bit D/A-A/D converter
- Adjustable headphone volume
- Integrated wind protection
- 5/8'' tripod socket
- Three-color status LED - Blue = ready, yellow = mute, red = override
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Power supply: via USB
- Microphone: 5 x 11 cm (ØxH)
- Tripod set: 16.5 x 18.5 / 14.5 x 15 cm (WxHxD)
- Folded tripod: 5 x 19 cm (ØxH)
- Microphone Weight: about 300g
- Tripod weight: about 260g
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x Device
- 1 x Table Top Tripod
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Carry bag
- English manual (other language: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.