- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
The Auna CM001 Studio Microphone is a professional condenser microphone.
Thanks to its high sensitivity, low self-noise and a widefrequency response it is ideal for stage performances, as well as instrumentsand vocals.
The Auna professional microphone can even be used as a mediumto create your own podcasts or your own radio and broadcast productions.
The large 32mm gold membrane condenser capsule and thepronounced cardioid provide ideal conditions for studio productions, home recordingsand live recordings.
In addition, the Auna studio mic has an integrated low-cutfilter which can be activated by a switch hidden in the case. The power supplyis customary via 48V phantom power.
The shockmount allows the professional microphone to form abond to the microphone stand with a 5/3'' thread, which may be switched to a5/8'' sized thanks to the supplied adapter.
The robust heavy-duty brass body of the CM001 is not onlyextremely resistant to shocks and scratches; its silver coloration gives theAuna CM001 a timeless style component too. The transport case guarantees that therefined body will be protected from damage.
**Please note that all of our condenser microphones require +48v Phantom Power, which can be supplied from external audio cards, mixing consoles etc. Please check that your equipment is compatible with this item before proceeding with your purchase.* Please note that the microphone is not equipped with a USB port. For direct connection with the computer, we recommend the following item numbers: 10006514, 10006515, 10011703 und 10011711.
- Professional condenser microphone
- 32mm capsule with gold membranes
- Distinctive cardioid pattern
- Heavy-duty brass body with scratch-resistantsurface
- Blue body with golden microphone basket
- Including shockmount, protective case and 5/8'' adapter fortripod mounting
Properties & dimensions
- Connection: 1 x XLR output
- Integrated 6dB 100Hz low-cut filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 36dB + / - 2dB
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Noise level: 20 dB
- Max. Gain: 125 dB for 0.5% THD
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB
- Power supply: via +48V phantom power
- 5 x 15 cm (ØxH)
- Weight: about 340g
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Microphone spider
- 1 x Windshield
- 1 x 3/8'' to 5/8'' Tripod Adapter
- 1 x Protective case
- English manual (other language: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.