- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 23rd of October and the 30th of November 2023 can be returned till the 31st of January 2024.
- Studio microphone set: XLR condenser microphone with USB converter, headphones and microphone boom for fast, professional sound recording
- XLR condenser microphone with pronounced renal characteristics - ideal for voice and vocal recordings in a sturdy metal housing with built-in gold-vaporised 32 mm condensate capsule
- Plug & Play support for Windows and Mac, incl. microphone spider with 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter, XLR-USB adapter, USB cable and protective bag
- Incl. microphone spider with 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter, protective bag as well as microphone arm with perfect holding characteristics (loadable up to 1.5 kg)
- Closed headphones with a high wearing comfort thanks to the size-adjustable self-adjusting strap with leather strap and large, extra-soft over-ear ear cups
The fast and uncomplicated way to the home recording studio: the auna CM003 microphone set V3 includes, in addition to the auna CM003 condenser microphone, extremely comfortable over-ear headphones, an XLR-USB converter and a matching microphone arm.
The auna CM003 condenser microphone is designed for digital applications. Specialising in singing and voice with a balanced cardioid characteristic, it allows recordings in the best sound quality for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or presentations for your own radio stream.
The included microphone spider is used to mount the auna CM003. The nylon covering reduces resonant sound vibrations and noise on the housing. With a 3/8” thread and a 5/8" adapter, the spider can be easily mounted on a commercially available microphone stand. The robust metal chassis and the sturdy steel basket promise particular durability, even with frequent transport. The sturdy steel basket gives the 32 mm condenser capsule special protection.
The foldable, easy-to-use Malone ST-1.2 microphone stand helps you quickly and easily adjust the microphone for use. Quickly collapsed, it fits into any bag and is built up in just a few steps. All it needs is a table edge or a shelf to which it is clamped by means of a quick-release screw.
The auna HR-580 studio headphones perfectly shield out sounds from the outside with their large over-ear ear cups and nestle perfectly thanks to soft pads. The size-adjustable self-adjusting strap with wide leather strap keeps it on the head. Thanks to the extra-long connection cable of more than 2.5 m length, they offer high freedom of movement in the studio and easy access to TV sets, computers or stereo systems. A high dynamic range with natural highs and powerful basses makes music an experience. Thanks to its low impedance of only 32 Ω, it can also be perfectly controlled by devices which have only a low output, e.g. MP3 players, mobile recorders and the like.
It has never been so easy to become part of the modern world of show biz! Work like the pros - with the auna CM003 microphone set V3!
Properties & dimensions
auna CM003 condenser microphone:
- Heavy-duty brass body with scratch-resistant surface
- Connection: 1 x XLR output
- Built-in -6db 100hz low-cut filter
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 36dB +/- 2dB
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Noise level: 20 dB
- Max. amplification: 125 dB for 0.5% THD
- Power supply: via + 48V phantom power supply
auna AI-01 XLR USB converter:
- Converter for connecting XLR microphones to the USB port of PC or Mac
- No complicated installation thanks to Plug & Play
- Adjustable volume, gain and monitoring
- Connections: 1 x XLR microphone input, 1 x mini USB output, 1 x 3.5mm jack output
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- 44.1kHz / 48kHz sampling rate
- Latency-free live-listening recording via headphone jack
- Control LEDs for clipping / peak, correct connection and phantom power
- Velcro straps for attachment to microphone stands etc.
auna HR-580 studio headphones:
- Connector: 3.5 mm jack
- Robust design with comfortable and durable ear cushions
- Powerful, high-resolution sound
- Sensitivity: 100 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1V / Pa at 1 kHz)
- Max. power: 300 mW
- Rated power: 100 mW
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω - good suitability for controlling devices with low output power (MP3 player, mobile recorder etc.)
- Speaker diameter: 50 mm
Malone ST-1.2 microphone arm:
- Ideal for vocal recordings, podcasts or gaming commentary
- Stable position due to tension springs
- Light weight for a comfortable transport
- Can also be used for fastening lamps
- Clamping screw fastening for mounting on tabletops or shelves
- Microphone: about 15 x 5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone spider: about 10 x 15.5 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions microphone arm: about 35 x 35 cm (vertical x horizontal)
- Dimensions headphones: about 20 x 20 x 11 cm (WxHxD)
- Size of the ear cups: 10 cm (Ø)
- Cable length: 2.6 m
- Dimensions converter: 15.3 x 3.3 cm (LxØ)
- Length USB mini USB cable: 3 m
- Weight microphone: about 340 g
- Weight microphone spider: about 175 g
- Weight headphones: about 215 g
- Weight microphone arm: about 500 g
- Weight converter: about 250 g
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.