- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Studio microphone set: USB condenser microphone with studio headphones and microphone arm for fast professional sound recording at home
- USB condenser microphone with pronounced cardioid characteristics - ideal for voice and vocal recordings in a stable metal case with built-in 32 mm condenser capsule
- Plug & Play support on Windows and Mac, incl. microphone spider with 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter, XLR-USB adapter, USB cable and protective pocket
- Microphone arm with perfect holding characteristics (loadable up to 1.5 kg), easy and quick assembly thanks to quick release clamping screw and low weight with high load capacity
- Closed headphones with a high wearing comfort thanks to the size-adjustable self-adjusting headband with leather strap and large, extra-soft over-ear ear cups
The fast and uncomplicated way to the home recording studio: the auna CM001S microphone set V3 includes, in addition to the auna CM001S condenser microphone with XLR-USB adapter, a matching microphone arm and comfortable studio headphones.
The auna CM001S condenser microphone is designed for digital applications. It can be connected to a PC or laptop via an XLR USB adapter and USB cable, and is ready for use immediately thanks to Plug & Play. Specialising in singing and voice with a balanced cardioid characteristic, it allows recordings in the best sound quality for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or presentations for your own radio stream.
The included microphone spider is used to mount the auna CM001S. The nylon covering reduces resonant sound vibrations and noise on the housing. With a 3/8” thread and a 5/8" adapter, the spider can be easily mounted on a commercially available microphone stand. The robust metal chassis and the sturdy steel basket promise particular durability, even with frequent transport. The sturdy steel basket gives the 32 mm condenser capsule special protection.
The foldable, easy-to-use Malone ST-1.2 microphone stand helps you quickly and easily adjust the microphone for use. Quickly collapsed, it fits into any bag and is built up in just a few steps. All it needs is a table edge or a shelf to which it is clamped by means of a quick-release screw.
The auna HR-580 studio headphones perfectly shield out sounds from the outside with their large over-ear ear cups and nestle perfectly thanks to soft pads. The size-adjustable self-adjusting strap with wide leather strap keeps it on the head. Thanks to the extra-long connection cable of more than 2.5 m length, they offer high freedom of movement in the studio and easy access to TV sets, computers or stereo systems. A high dynamic range with natural highs and powerful basses makes music an experience. Thanks to its low impedance of only 32 Ω, it can also be perfectly controlled by devices which have only a low output, e.g. MP3 players, mobile recorders and the like.
It has never been so easy to become part of the modern world of show biz! Work like the pros - with the auna CM001S microphone set V3!
Properties & dimensions
auna CM001S condenser microphone:
- Heavy-duty brass body with scratch-resistant surface
- Connection: 1 x XLR output
- Built-in -6db 100hz low-cut filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 36dB +/- 2dB
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Noise level: 20 dB
- Max. amplification: 125 dB for 0.5% THD
- Power supply: via + 48V phantom power supply
auna AI-01 XLR USB converter:
- Converter for connecting XLR microphones to the USB port of PC or Mac
- No complicated installation thanks to Plug & Play
- Adjustable volume, gain and monitoring
- Connections: 1 x XLR microphone input, 1 x mini USB output, 1 x 3.5mm jack output
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- 44.1kHz / 48kHz sampling rate
- Latency-free live-listening recording via headphone jack
- Control LEDs for clipping / peak, correct connection and phantom power
- Velcro straps for attachment to microphone stands etc.
Malone ST-1.2 microphone arm:
- Ideal for vocal recordings, podcasts or gaming comments
- Stable position due to tension springs
- Light weight for a comfortable transport
- Can also be used for fastening lamps
- Clamping screw fastening for mounting on tabletops or shelves
auna HR-580 studio headphones:
- Connection: 3.5 mm jack
- Robust design with comfortable and durable ear cushions
- Powerful, high-resolution sound
- Sensitivity: 100 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1V / Pa at 1 kHz)
- Max. power: 300 mW
- Rated power: 100 mW
- Frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω - good suitability for controlling devices with low output (MP3 player, mobile recorder etc.)
- Speaker diameter: 50 mm
- Microphone: about 15 x 5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone spider: about 10 x 15.5 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions microphone arm: about 35 x 35 cm (vertical x horizontal)
- Cable length microphone: about 3 metres
- Dimensions headphones: about 20 x 20 x 11 cm (WxHxD)
- Size ear cup: 10 cm (Ø)
- Cable length: 2.6 metres
- Dimensions converter: 15.3 x 3.3 cm (LxØ)
- Length USB mini USB cable: 3 m
- Weight microphone: about 340 g
- Weight microphone spider: about 175 g
- Weight headphones: about 215 g
- Weight microphone arm: about 500 g
- Weight converter: about 250 g
Delivery & shipment
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.