- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 25th of October and the 30th of November 2019 can be returned till the 31st of January 2020.
- Studiomicrophone set: USB condenser microphone, pop protection, microphone screen and microphone arm for fast, professional sound recording at home
- USB condenser microphone with pronounced cardioid characteristics - ideal for voice and vocal recordings within a stable metal case with a built-in 16 mm electret microphone capsule
- Plug & Play support on Windows and Mac, incl. microphone shock mount with 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter, USB cable and protective pocket
- Microphone arm with perfect strength properties (loadable up to 1.5 KG) in an appealingly simple design
- Includes pop protection and a microphone screen to reduce unwanted noise
The fast and uncomplicated way towards a home recording studio: The auna MIC-900B USB Microphone Set V5 is equipped with the auna MIC-900B condenser microphone, a Pop protection, a microphone screen and the corresponding microphone arm.
The auna MIC-900B condenser microphone is designed for digital applications. It can be connected to a PC or laptop using a USB cable and is ready for use immediately thanks to Plug & Play. Specializing in vocals and speech, it offers a sample rate of 16 bit/48 kHz and a balanced cardioid charasteristic. Make recordings in the best sound quality for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or even presentations for your own radio show.
The included microphone shock mount is used to mount the auna MIC-900B. The nylon covering reduces resonant sound vibrations and noise on the housing. With a 5/8" thread and a 3/8" adapter, the shock mount can be easily mounted on a commercially available microphone stand. The robust metal chassis and the sturdy steel basket promise a special durability, even with frequent transport. The latter gives the 16 mm electret microphone capsule special protection.
The Malone POP-1 pop protection, which has a 16cm diameter and filters out unwanted background noise, ensures a particularly high quality of voice recording. The auna MP32 MKII microphone screen, also included, improves the recording quality by dampening background noise, noise in general and reflections, with its 5 cm thick acoustic foam.
The foldable, easy-to-use Malone ST-1.2 microphone stand helps you quickly and easily adjust the microphone when in use. Quickly collapsed, it fits into every pocket and is built without the need for an extra set of hands. All it needs is a table edge or a shelf to which it is clamped by means of a quick-release screw.
It has never been so easy to become part of the modern world of showbizz! Work like the pros - with the auna MIC-900B USB microphone set V5!
Properties & dimensions
auna MIC-900B Condenser Microphone:
- Connections: 1 x USB interface (Type B)
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 32 dB
- Power supply: via USB
Malone POP-1 Microphone Pop Protection:
- Black microphone pop protection with a 16cm diameter
- Optimal positioning thanks to a flexible 35cm gooseneck
- Wide meshed nylon covering with 2 layers
- Suppresses noise generated by the articulation of B- and P-sounds
- Easy mounting on the tripod
- High quality acoustic filter
- Ideal protection for hardware and audio signal
- Material: plastic, nylon, metal
- Color: Black
auna MP32 MKII Microphone Screen
- Professional microphone screen for practical installation behind the microphone
- Minimizes reflections, noise and background noise - ideal for dry voice, vocal and instrument recordings
- Flexible lightweight construction with metal guide rail and non-slip knurled screws for height and depth adjustment
- Incl. a thread adapter for simple mounting on conventional tripods and microphone holders
- 5 cm thick acoustic foam
- Suitable for live applications
- Material: metal, acoustically optimized foam with high density
Malone ST-1.2 Microphone:
- Ideal for vocal recordings, podcasts or gaming commenting
- Stable positioning due to tension springs
- Light weight for a comfortable transport
- Can also be used for fastening lamps
- Clamping screw fastening for mounting on tabletops or shelves
- Microphone: 16.5 x 5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone shock mount: 9 x 9 x 6 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions of the microphone arm: approx. 35 x 35 cm (vertical x horizontal)
- Cable length: approx. 3 meters
- Diameter of pop protection: 16 cm
- Length of pop protection gooseneck: 35 cm
- Microphone screen: approx. 45 x 30 x 26 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight of microphone: approx. 295 g
- Weight of microphone shock mount: approx. 180 g
- Weight of microphone arm: approx. 500 g
- Weight of pop protection: approx. 205 g
- Weight of microphone screen: approx. 1.6 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x microphone
- 1 x microphone shock mount
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x threaded adapter (3/8 "- 5/8")
- 1 x protective bag
- 1 x microphone stand
- 1 x microphone holder
- 1 x pop protection
- 1 x microphone screen incl. an adapter and guide rails
- Operating instructions in English (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.