- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
The auna MIC-920B is a condenser microphone designed for digital application requirements. It can connect to a PC or laptop via a USB cable, becoming immediately operation due to Plug&Play.
Specializing in vocals and speech, the auna Mic-920B, with a sample rate of 16 bit/48kHz and a well-balanced cardioid characteristic, enables recordings of the best sound quality and creates a perfect source material for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or even moderations for your own radio stream.
The included microphone shock mount is used to mount the auna MIC-920B. The nylon cover reduces resonant sound vibrations and noise that may occur on the case. Thanks to its 5/8" thread, the shock mount can be easily attached to the microphone stand that is included in the auna MIC-920B USB microphone set V1. The tabletop stand in a tripod design is foldable and steplessly height-adjustable, so that the auna MIC-920B microphone can be optimally aligned. Slip-resistant rubber pads protect tabletops and desks from scratches.
- 2-piece USB microphone set with USB condenser microphone and microphone taple top stand in a tripod design
- Black studio membrane microphone in pronounced cardioid characteristics with an integrated 16mm electret microphone capsule
- Includes a microphone shock mount with 16mm (5/8'') thread for tripod mounting and a 3/8" to 5/8" adapter
- Microphone tabletop stand with anti-slip rubber feet for the protection of table tops and lecterns
- Infinitely adjustable height and foldable three-piece construction for space-saving storage.
Properties & dimensions
- Connection: USB Type B connector
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 or Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better
- Plug&Play with Windows and Mac
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 KHz
- Sample rate: 16 bit / 48KHz
- Sensitivity: -32dB
- Sound pressure: 140dB
- S/N Ratio: 68 dB
- Sturdy, matt-black metal housing
- Power supply: via USB
- Microphone: approx. 18.5 x Ø 5.5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone shock mount: approx. 10 x 15.5 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Microphone stand: 19 x 12-19.5 x 16.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: approx. 3 meters
- Weight of microphone: approx. 370g
- Weight of microphone shock mount: approx. 175g
- Weight of microphone stand: 154 g
Delivery & shipment
- 1x condenser microphone
- 1x microphone shock mount
- 1 x microphone tabletop stand
- 1x 3/8 "to 5/8" adapter
- 1x protective pouch
- 1x USB cable
- User manual in English (additional language: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.