- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
Selected reviews from the German press
The auna MIC-920B condenser microphone is ideally suited for modern digital applications. Whether for top-quality studio recordings, podcasts, or for adding sound to video, you can connect to a PC or laptop with no problem thanks to plug-and-play operation.
Specialising in singing and speech, the auna MIC-920B USB studio microphone has a sample rate of 16 bit / 48kHz and a balanced cardioid response, making recording in the best sound quality possible. This guarantees the perfect source material for audio mastering in the production of songs, podcasts or even broadcasts for your own radio stream. The built-in 3.5mm jack headphone output on the microphone, which enables live monitoring of the recording, is particularly handy.
With the supplied microphone spider, the auna MIC-920B large-diaphragm microphone can be easily fixed on most popular tripods and microphone arms. The nylon cover reduces resonant sound vibrations and noises that might develop on the housing. Thanks to the 5/8” thread, the spider can be easily mounted on a commercially available microphone stand. A 3/8” to 5/8" adapter effectively ensures universal usability with other thread sizes.
The matte black rugged metal housing as well as the protective metal basket for the 16 mm electret microphone capsule promise durability. Thus, the microphone is also suitable for mobile use, for example when recording in the tour bus or hotel. A leather bag allows easy and safe transport.
- Studio USB large diaphragm microphone with built-in 16 mm electret microphone capsule
- Pronounced cardioid characteristics
- Includes microphone spider with 16 mm (5/8") thread for tripod mounting and 3/8" to 5/8" adapter
- Plug & play via USB for direct connection to Windows or Mac computers
- Built-in 3.5mm jack headphone output for direct monitoring of the recording
Properties & dimensions
- Connection: USB Type B connector
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 or Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB
- Sound pressure: 140 dB
- S / N Ratio: 68 dB
- Phantom power: via USB
- Sturdy matte black metal housing
- Includes leather case for safe transport
- Microphone: about 18.5 x 5.5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone spider: about 10 x 15.5 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: about 3 metres
- Weight microphone: about 370 g
- Weight microphone spider: about 175 g
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x condenser microphone
- 1 x microphone spider
- 1 x 3/8" to 5/8" adapter
- 1 x protective bag
- 1 x USB cable
- English language manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.