- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Record like the pros: allows professional voice, instrument or vocal recordings
- Strong sound: studio USB large diaphragm microphone with integrated 16 mm electret microphone capsule
- Perfectly aligned: thanks to distinct cardioid characteristics
- Listen along: integrated 3.5mm jack headphone output for direct monitoring of the recording
- Ready for use: Plug & Play via USB for direct connection to Windows or Mac computers
- Included: microphone spider with 16 mm (5/8") thread for tripod mounting and 3/8" to 5/8" adapter
- Complete set: microphone including spider, leather case, adapter and USB TYP-B cable
- Two variants: available in white and silver
The auna Pro MIC-920 USB condenser microphone is perfectly designed for modern digital applications. Whether for first-class vocal recordings in the studio, for podcasts or for dubbing videos: it can be connected to a PC or laptop via USB cable, where it is immediately ready for use thanks to Plug & Play.
Specialised in vocals and speech, the auna Pro MIC-920 USB studio microphone enables recordings in the best sound quality with a sample rate of 16 bit / 48 kHz and a balanced cardioid characteristic. This guarantees perfect source material for audio mastering in song production, podcasting or even moderation for your own radio stream. Particularly practical is the integrated 3.5 mm jack headphone output on the microphone, which allows live monitoring of the recording.
With the enclosed microphone spider, the auna Pro MIC-920 large-diaphragm microphone can be found on the most popular tripods and microphone arms. The nylon covering reduces resonant sound vibrations and noise that can occur on the housing. Thanks to the 5/8” thread, the spider can be effortlessly mounted on a standard microphone tripod. A 3/8" to 5/8" adapter effectively guarantees universal usability with other thread sizes.
Longevity is promised by the matte black robust metal housing and the protective metal basket for the 16 mm electret microphone capsule. Thus, the microphone is also prepared for mobile use, for example, for recording in the tour bus or hotel. A leather case allows for easy and safe transport.
Properties & dimensions
- Connection: USB Type B connector
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 or Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB
- Sound pressure: 140 dB
- S / N Ratio: 68 dB
- Phantom power: via USB
- Stable metal housing
- Includes leather case for safe transport
- Microphone: approx. 18.5 x 5.5 cm (H x Ø)
- Microphone spider: approx. 10 x 15.5 x 8 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: about 3 metres
- Weight microphone: about 370 g
- Weight microphone spider: approx. 175 g
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x condenser microphone
- 1 x microphone spider
- 1 x 3/8 " to 5/8" adapter
- 1 x protective bag
- 1 x USB cable
- English user manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 8 - 11 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.