- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
Selected reviews from the German press
- USB condensor microphone for usage in studios and podcast, audio streaming
- Pronounced cardiod characteristic - ideal for voice and vocal recordings
- Sturdy, white metal housing with a built-in 16 mm electret microphone capsule
- Plug & Play support for Windows and Mac
- Incl. shock mount with a 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter, USB cable and protective bag
The auna Pro MIC-900 is a condenser microphone in response to digital application requirements. It connects via a USB cable to a PC or laptop, and is immediately ready to go with Plug & Play.
The auna Pro MIC-900 is specifically designed for singing and speech. With a sample rate of 16 bit/48kHz and a balanced cardioid pattern, vocal recordings are created in the highest sound quality. This ensures the ideal starting material for audio mastering in song production, podcasts, video blogs or radio streaming.
The included shock mount holds the auna Pro MIC-900. Its nylong fabric reduces acoustic vibrations to prevent unwanted noise. Thanks to the 5/8" thread, the mount can easily be used with a commercially available microphone stand. A 3/8" to 5/8" adapter effectively guaratees its universal applicability by allowing it to be used wtih other thread sizes.
The sturdy metal body is wrapped in a white robe. The 16mm electret microphone capsule and steel basket guarantee durability and ruggedness, making the auna Pro MIC-900 suitable for on-the-road use, as well as in the studio. A built-in operation LED lets it glow blue.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x USB interface (Type B)
- Frequency range: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sample rate: 16 Bit /48 kHz
- Sensitivity: - 32 dB
- Blue operation LED
- Power supply via USB
- Microphone: 16.5 x 5 inches (HxØ)
- Shock mount: 9 x 9 x 6 cm (WxHxD)
- Cable length: approx. 3 meters
- Microphone weight: approx. 295 g
- Shock mount weight: approx. 180 g
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x microphone
- 1 x schock mount
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x thread adapter (3/8" - 5/8")
- 1 x protective case
- User manual in English (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 8 - 11 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.