- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 25th of October and the 30th of November 2019 can be returned till the 31st of January 2020.
The Auna NR-620 is a versatile stereo system that bringstogether both traditional and modern functional requirements in a neo-gothicdesign.
A focal piece of the system is its turntable locatedunderneath the grained wood cover. Together with the side cassette deck andMP3-compatible CD player, the device covers all the standard media from theearly 20th century. This way, the Auna stereo system allows you toincorporate vinyl, in addition to cassette and CD media, into your dailylistening.
Its compatibility with modern media standards is shown offwith the system’s front USB and SD connections for integrating your MP3collection from USB sticks, USB MP3 players and SD cards. These USB and SDinputs play a crucial role in linking older and newer functional requirementsby allowing tracks on a cassette, CD or vinyl to be recorded as an MP3 file ona USB or SD storage device. Quickly and easily – and without the need for acomputer.
The range of functions featured on the system is rounded offwith an integrated FM/AM radio tuner.
Thanks to its wide range of functions and integratedspeakers, the Auna NR-620 is a space-saving HiFi solution that fits perfectlyin homes with limited space. The integrated stereo speakers featured on theAuna compact system offer powerful sound characteristics that can be enhancedwith the switchable bass boost or backed up by an external HiFi amplifier viathe line output.
In terms of design, the Auna NR-620 features charming 40sand 50s-style aspects and a wooden housing that is a perfect match for anyinterior. This conscious decision to avoid more modern design trends makes thesystem a piece of HiFi equipment that is impossible to not like.
- Multifunctional system with CD player, FM/AM radio, USB/SDinputs, turntable and cassette deck
- USB and SD inputs for direct playback of MP3s fromcompatible storage devices, memory cards etc
- Line output for connecting to an external amplifier
- Direct MP3 Encoding function –record from CD, turntable,cassette to MP3 on a USB or SD device as well as from USB to SD and from SD toUSB
- Smooth running turntable with belt drive and straight tonearm with interchangeable pickup
- Integrated stereo speakers
- Black wooden housing with classic 50s-style design
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x USB input, 1 x SD input, 1 x 3.5mm jackheadphones input, 1 x Stereo RCA audio output
- Playable formats: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3
- Easy operation via remote control and built-in controls
- MP3 recording with manual track separation
- Bit-rate adjustment (MP3 quality at encoding: max. 256kbps)
- FM/AM radio with retro design, manual tuner and frequencydisplay
- 2 turntable speeds: 33 and 45 RPM
- Easy folder navigation for finding MP3 tracks
- Side cassette deck
- Repeat function
- Random function
- Program function
- Intro function (short preview of tracks)
- Switchable X bass
- Turntable with switchable auto stop (on/off)
- Rear, integrated FM antenna
- Manual station tuner
- Remote control power supply: 2 x AAA batteries (notincluded)
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 40 x 23.5 x 30cm
- Weight: 4.5kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x Stereo system
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x 45 RPM adapter
- User manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.