- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
The V-20 from auna is a multifunctional micro stereo system, which is ideal for wall mounting thanks to its space-saving flat design and removable stand. With various playback possibilities and formats, it offers many options for sweetening everyday life with lovely sounds.
To this end, the device has the possibility of connection with Bluetooth-enabled devices, as well as NFC connectivity for intuitive coupling via swiping movement over the NFC sensor. Underneath the flat front is a CD player, with motorised opening at the push of a button to allow the insertion of CDs. In addition to the usual navigation options, the V-20 DAB offers further plaback options such as a programmable track order, repeat function and random playback.
The auna V-20 DAB vertical stereo system receives digital DAB+ transmissions in addition to analogue signals from the FM band. These experience a better reception quality and thus provide access to more stations. Thanks to the USB port, portable audio files in MP3 format can also be played directly from USB sticks. In addition, further audio equipment, such as mobile phones, music players or computers, can be connected to the rear-side AUX input.
Using the station saving function, you can save your favourite radio stations in order to quickly enjoy new chart hits and stay in the loop. For additional information such as artist, title, album, genre or news, you can easily access the information button. If you would like to listen to music in the evening before going to sleep, you can take advantage of the adjustable sleep timer. All functions can also be controlled via the included remote control.
- Digital DAB + RDS tuner and analogue FM receiver for a wide range of radio genres
- Bluetooth function for wireless music playback from smartphones, tablets and laptops
- NFC connectivity for intuitive device coupling via strobe movement on the NFC sensor
- MP3-compatible CD player with motorised drive panel and mirrored surface
- AUX input for connecting external audio devices such as MP3 or CD players and computers
- Possibility of stand installation and space-saving wall mounting
- Includes remote control
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x USB port, 1 x 3.5mm jack AUX input
- Bluetooth version: 2.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP
- Supported file types: MP3
- Operating section with rubber finish buttons
- LED display with time display
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 2-band equalizer
- Equalizer presets
- Switchable X-Bass
- Programmable title playback
- Sleep Timer
- Wire antenna
- Removable stand
- Anti-slip rubber pads
- Speaker grille made of metal
- Power supply remote control: 2 x 1.5V AAA battery (included)
- Power supply: AC 230V, 50 Hz
- 45.5 x 19.5 x 10.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: about 1.9 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x device
- 1 x remote control
- English user manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
I am not too sure what to make of this - on the one hand it was quite cheap and does work rather well (even though the radio seemed muted when I first switched it on - sorted now), and it looks good in white, I must say.
My main issue at the moment is that all the menus, etc. are in German and there doesn't seem any help or advice to be found anywhere as to whether or not this can be changed to English.
Otherwise, I'm generally very happy with this, and even moreso now that it seems to have picked up a lot more DAB channels since I made it do a full scan...