- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
There is a real dream car from the ‘70s called Challenger. Now everyone can bring a part of this legend home in the form of the Challenger record player by auna, whose various functions creates a connection to the modern age!
The turntable is immediately ready to play: its compact housing is made of sturdy plastic, and the stereo speakers are already integrated. The rear stereo RCA output can also be used to connect external speakers or a HiFi system. Up to three different record sizes can find their place on the turntable and reliably spin their rounds thanks to the belt drive.
The design of the Challenger turntable is truly unique: the radio tuner is modeled after the tachometer of a vintage car, reminiscent of the console of famous ‘70s cars. Decorative accents in chrome complete this impression. The lid closes protectively when not in use and additionally reveals rally stripes that are conveniently located on top of a bonnet.
Bluetooth enables music streaming from a smartphone or tablet, while MP3 players and smartphones can be connected to the AUX input of the turntable in order to play their music easily through the built-in stereo speakers. The headphone jack allows discrete and direct listening at any hour: ideal if you want to end the evening with the atmospheric crackle of vinyl records.
Goes perfectly with music from other decades: the Challenger record player by auna revives the times of black vinyl discs and builds a bridge from the 1970s to the present day.
- Classic styling: record player with radio function in the design of the past
- Wireless: with Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Compatible: plays MP3s from USB sticks and provides connectivity for speakers
- Ready to play: built-in stereo speakers with 3 watts RMS
- 4-in-1 retro music centre: turntable, Bluetooth, radio and USB in one device
- True to the original: the radio tuner looks like the speedometer of a classic car
- Various sizes: plays records at 33, 45 and 78 rpm
Properties & dimensions
- Drive type: belt drive
- Playback speeds: 33, 45, 78 rpm
- Speaker RMS power: 2x 1.5 watts
- With FM radio
- Connections: AUX IN, LINE OUT, USB, headphone jack
- Material: Plastic
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: approx. 34.5 x 12 x 40.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions open: approx. 34.5 x 43.5 x 40.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Length of power cable: approx. 160 cm
- Weight: approx. 2.6 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x turntable
- 1 x power supply
- English-language operating instructions (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.