- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
Much more than just outdated nostalgia: The auna Peggy Sue record collector case comes in a 60s-retro style and gives record lovers two cases that are easy to recognise.
The auna Peggy Sue record player doesn't just bring sound to three different sizes of records with its integrated stereo speakers but it even digitises them. To do so, it has a USB connection at the rear, with which the LP signal can be easily recorded onto a computer. As an extension, the record player also has a rear RCA output that allows you to connect external speakers.
Out of the box: The auna Vinylbox record case can save 30 LPs from the dust of time in the soft, red velveteen interior. The case protects vinyl from moisture and saves time-consuming dusting of individual record sleeves. Free 30 records from their annoying covers in one go.
The set is highly mobile thanks to the case design. Both cases have handles, rubber feet and protective metal corners, which means you records will be safe and shock-proof when in transit.
With the auna Peggy Sue record collector set touch is the most important sense. It pays homage to vinyl lovers' preferences for all things retro.
- Nostalgic set for LP lovers: record player and record case in retro design.
- Record player in case-design with two integrated stereo speakers at sides
- Digitisation of records via USB connection
- Portable record case for transporting 30 LPs
- Light vinyl housing with protective metal corners and soft velvet inner upholstery
Properties & dimensions
Record player details:
- Connections: 1 x USB input, 1 x RCA output
- Supported playback speeds: 33, 45, 78 r/m
- "Used-look" clasps and metal decor
- Belt drive
- Needle arm
- Automatic start function
- Two level clasps at front
- Power supply: 220-240 V~ 50/60 Hz or DC 5 V (power adapter included)
Record case details:
- Suitable for LP records 30 cm (12")
- Flip lid
- Outer material: vinyl
- Inner material: red velveteen
- Anti-slip feet
- Record player measurements: approx. 35.5 x 11.5 x 27.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Record case measurements: approx. 35.5 x 37.5 x 16.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Record player weight: approx. 2.5 kg
- Record case weight: approx. 3.5 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x record player
- 1 x mini LP attachment
- 1 x USB power adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x recording software (Audacity)
- 1 x record case
Available on 25-07-2019
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.