- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 25th of October and the 30th of November 2019 can be returned till the 31st of January 2020.
Let's get this party started!
Second generation! The auna Streetstar 2.0 15 mobile PA system brings the sound to wherever it is needed: to the heart of parties, karaoke evenings and performances of all kinds - street festivals, sports or children's parties, club events, street music performances or family celebrations. With even more power, the sound professional now properly delivers sound to crowds of up to 250 people.
Let's get loud!
The powerful 15” (30.5 cm) subwoofer of the auna Streetstar 2.0 15 mobile PA system provides the audience with powerful bass that gets under the skin, while the tweeter ensures a well-rounded sound. The system features a variety of connectivity options to deliver the sound you want to play: listen to playlists from your smartphone, tablet or MP3 player via Bluetooth connection or USB port and SD slot, or alternatively, connect other HiFi audio devices such as CD players and stereo systems via the AUX line-in. An electric guitar can also be connected to the guitar inputs and provided with great sound. The two wireless UHF wireless microphones ensure hot karaoke shows, rousing vocal performances and cool moderation: unburdened from cables, the microphones impress with their interference-free transmission even over high ranges - perfect for involving every audience.
The auna Streetstar 2.0 15 PA system is optimally equipped for mobile use at events: the robust ABS housing can cope with bumps, while the extended 100 cm trolley handle makes it easy for even taller DJs to move the system comfortably. A powerful 7.2 Ah battery with a running time of 3-5 hours ensures flexible use, while the charge level indicator prevents unexpected breaks in transmission. Of course, the Streetstar 2.0 15 can also be easily connected to the mains. So that it is always clear what is being played, the PA system features a 4-line display to show information about the title and artist. A fully fledged remote control allows operation even from distance. For easy and safe installation, the Streetstar 2.0 15 is delivered directly in a set with the appropriate tripod from Malone.
- Powerful mobile PA system for the sound reinforcement of small and medium-sized events such as street, sports and children's parties, club events, street music performances or private parties
- Enhanced 2nd generation with even more power: 38 cm (15") woofer and two 2.5" tweeters for 500 watts max. music performance (up to 1000 W maximum peak output power)
- Bluetooth interface for music playback from smartphone, tablet or laptop
- MP3-compatible USB port and SD memory card slot, FM radio tuner and AUX input for musical variety
- Includes two UHF wireless microphones with separate volume control and controllable echo effect
- Highly mobile thanks to powerful battery, floor rollers and retractable trolley handle
- Powerful PA system for audiences from 200 to 250 people
- Includes stable and height-adjustable tripod for easy installation
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x USB port, 1 x SD memory card slot, 1 x 3.5mm jack AUX input, 1 x 6.3mm MIC / guitar input, 1 x RCA line-in and 1 x RCA line-out
- Large, 4-line LED display for playing ID3 tags (title information of MP3 files)
- Playable formats: MP3, WMA, ID3 tag
- Extended trolley handle of 100 cm for easy pulling even for tall people
- Remote control for the media player
- UHF microphones: reliable radio frequency, high range (up to 50 m), very good, interference-free transmission
- Microphone type: handheld
- Radio antennas interchangeable
- Line-out can be used to connect another active loudspeaker
- 2-band equaliser (bass and treble control)
- 2 x replaceable UHF telescopic radio antenna
- Transport grip
- Robust ABS housing
- Ported bass cabinet
- Music performance: 500 watts max.
- Peak output power: 1000 watts max.
- Frequency response: 45 - 20,000 Hz
- UHF frequency range: 863.1 - 864.5 MHz
- SPL: 112 dB
- Battery life: approx. 3 - 5 hours (volume-dependent)
- Charging time: 5 - 8 hours (fully charge the battery before first use)
- Battery with charge level indicator
- Power supply remote control: 2 x AAA battery (alkaline, included)
- Power supply microphones: 2x 1.5V AA battery (alkaline, included)
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ | 50/60 Hz (mains) or by 7.2 Ah / 12 V battery
- Height adjustable: 130 - 200 cm
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Lightweight aluminium
- Locking pin for securing the speaker bar
- Suitable for boxes with 35 mm flange
- Dimensions: approx. 44 x 69.5 x 37 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 15.5 kg
- Dimensions tripod folded: approx. 13 x 96 x 13 cm (WxHxD)
- Standing height tripod: from approx. 1.30 - 2.00 m
- Weight tripod: 1.6 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x PA system
- 1 x power cable
- 2 x UHF wireless microphone
- 1 x remote control for the media player
- 2 x AAA battery (Alkaline)
- 4 x AA battery (alkaline)
- 1 x tripod
- English user manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.