- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 30 day cooling off period
- 2-way in D’Appolito configuration
- Two 16.5 cm (6.5") subwoofers with aluminium, pressure die cast chassis and ferrite magnet
- Tweeters with silk calottes, integrated NUMAN sound guidance and protective grid
- NUMAN speaker terminal with gold-plated contacts
- Vibration-reducing silicon feet
- M8 screw threads for optional NUMAN spikes installation
- Speaker cover with magnetic holder system included
THE SOUND AESTHETIC
The Reference Series speakers are, as the name suggests, are the go-to reference when it comes to speaker technology in the NUMAN house of design. Meticulously chosen components and sophisticated tuning makes them sound unique. The classic design and varied choice of colours mean the speakers can be integrated seamlessly into any living space.
The NUMAN Reference 803 is a 2-way centre speaker for home cinema systems and multi-channel sound music enjoyment. Additionally, it provides a fine, nuanced mid and high frequency resolution with an extremely balanced frequency response for speech quality. The D’Appolito configuration ensures an especially spatial resolution with wide dispersion behaviour. Due to its size, the speaker reaches deeper frequency ranges in comparison to other models.
PURE SOUND CULTURE
The system consists of two 16.5 cm (6,5") subwoofers and a tweeter with silk calottes and integrated NUMAN sound guidance. Furthermore, an aluminium, pressure die cast chassis, ferrite magnets and a closed wooden housing with shock-absorbing material made of acoustic knob foam deliver an extraordinary listening experience with particular richness of detail.
M8 thread sockets have been left in the bottom panel of the housing for sound tuners. This allows spikes to be used without cumbersome modifications. Such spikes are optionally available on request in our shop.
For an authentic home cinema feeling, the centre speaker can be placed on sideboards, a speaker stand or mounted directly on a wall or over the television. Vibration-reducing silicon feet are included for use with a stand, which remove any contact between the stand and the ground, effectively minimising unwanted resonance. The result is a noticeably more precise signal playback.
The speakers in the NUMAN Reference series are typical 4 Ω speakers, that can be harmonised with any HiFi amplifier. In order to enjoy the full dynamics, a powerful full amplifier with an output of 120-200 W is recommended.
Statement or understatement
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
Four colours cater to your tastes: Traditional black or white or somewhat more individual in grey oak or rosewood.
The Reference series was designed without any covering according to the principles of the naturist movement. The most sensitive part of the speaker, the tweeter, is protected by a metal grid, withstanding any curious fingers.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x speaker terminal
- Continuous output: 120 W each
- Peak output: 200 W each
- Speaker Sensitivity:87 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- HDF baffle
- MDF housing
- Shock-absorbing material: acoustic knob foam
- Closed construction
- Possibility to mount speaker to a wall at the rear
- Frequency response: 60 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Recommended amplifier output: 100-200 W
- 50.6 x 21 x 18 (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx. 8.6 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x NUMAN centre speaker
- 4 x silicone feet
- 2 x wall mounting brackets
- 2 x covers
- English instruction manual (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.