- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
Selected reviews from the German press
- 16.5 cm (6.5") woofer with aluminium die-cast chassis and ferrite magnet
- Tweeter with silk dome, built-in NUMAN sound guide and protective grille
- NUMAN speaker terminal with gold-plated contacts
- Anti-vibration silicone feet
- M8 screw thread for optional mounting of NUMAN spikes
The speakers of the Reference series are, as the name suggests, the reference when it comes to speaker technology at NUMAN. Carefully selected components and a sophisticated tuning make their sound image unique. Thanks to the classic design and a wide range of colours, they blend seamlessly into every living space.
The NUMAN Reference 802 are two-way shelf speakers and are ideally suited for stereo and home cinema applications with high demands. In operation with an active subwoofer and amplifier, monitoring is also a possible area of application. The acoustic image is characterised by a particularly neutral centre image and a breath of fresh air.
PURE SOUND CULTURE
The two-way system is equipped with a 16.5 cm (6.5") woofer and a high-frequency speaker with built-in NUMAN sound guide. Aluminium die-cast chassis, ferrite magnets and an optimally stiffened bass reflex wood case damped with acoustic convoluted foam guarantee a captivating listening experience.
For sound tuning, M8 threaded sockets are inserted into the bottom plate of the housing. This way, the spikes can be used directly without complicated conversions. These are optionally available in our shop.
The speakers from the NUMAN Reference series are typical 4 Ohm speakers which harmonise with every amplifier. We recommend a powerful amplifier with an output power of 100 - 150 watts of power and 30 cm of space on all sides. If you use the Reference 802 mainly as satellite speakers in the front or rear area, 30 watts per channel are enough.
Statement or understatement
There are four colours to choose from. Traditional in black or white and somewhat more individual in grey oak or rosewood.
With a more naturalistic approach, the Reference series has been designed without any covers. The most sensitive part of the loudspeaker - the tweeter - is protected by a metal grille and withstands every kind of finger attack.
If desired, however, the Reference 802 speakers can easily be fitted with a loudspeaker cover. There are two colours available: elegant silver or understated black. Thanks to the magnetic mounting system, they are easy to install and remove. The covers can be ordered separately or as a set.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x speaker terminal
- Continuous output: 80 watt each
- Peak power: 120 watts each
- Speaker Sensitivity:86 dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- HDF baffle
- MDF housing
- Damping material: acoustic convoluted foam
- NUMAN bass reflexport with safety net
- Frequency response: 60 Hz to 22 kHz +/- 3dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 100-150W
- Speaker cover with magnetic mounting system (optional)
- 21 x 33.1 x 33 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 7 kg each
Delivery & shipment
- 2 x NUMAN shelf speakers
- 8 x silicone feet
- English language manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 3 - 5 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.