- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 1st of October and the 30th of November 2021 can be returned till the 31st of January 2022.
- Passive 2-way shelf speaker with 50 watt RMS power
- 10 cm (4") midrange with phase plug and a 2.5 cm (1") Tweeter
- quality screw terminals with gold-plated contacts
- closed wooden case with white finish and detachable speaker cover
The auna linie 501 BS are strong sounding bookshelf speakers with a 10cm (4") Midrange, a 2.5 cm (1") tweeter and 50 watt RMS power.
As a sophisticated home solution for stunning cinematic experiences, the passive 2-way speakers can be positioned on shelves or, to save space, on the wall. Its coordinated components provide a balanced, dynamic sound with high speech intelligibility - even at low volumes. The high-quality connection terminal has gold plated contacts and thus ensures distortion-free signal transmission.
For a harmonious interaction with different housing designs, the auna Linie BS 501 bookshelf speaker adorns with an elegant, slim design language, a white finish and a removable speaker grille.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x Speaker Terminal
- frequency range: 92Hz - 20kHz
- sensitivity: 97dB +-3dB
- Power: max. 100 Watt
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Anti-slip pads
- 15 x 28.5 x 24.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: approx 3.3 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 2 x speakers
- 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 8 - 11 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.