Line 501 Slim Subwoofer
- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Active subwoofer: 60 watts RMS, total output 120 W max.
- Perfect soundscape: Precise and powerful bass reproduction
- Strong in combination: Perfect bass box for your home sound system
- Elegant front & rotary controls: Ventilation opening, cover as well as volume and frequency controls
- 4 feet: For ideal resonance space of the 20.23 cm (8") downfire woofer
- Quickly connected: Rear terminal with RCA connectors for amplifiers
- X-over: Crossover from 80 to 200 Hz to separate high and low frequencies
Hear the deepest bass sound in excellent quality: The auna Line 501 Slim subwoofer bass reflex speaker is the ideal combination for your HiFi stereo system, because with its frequency range of 50 to 100 Hz, it gets the deepest nuances out of music and film with precision. At the same time, it impresses with an elegant design with an 8" downfire woofer, which is inconspicuously placed on the underside while the bass reflex tube is on the front. Due to the direct reflection on the floor, the sound reaches every corner of the room. The X-Over frequency crossover from 80 to 200 Hz ensures that bass and treble are divided cleanly on the subwoofer and tweeter. On the minimalist control panel, you can set the volume and frequency yourself using the rotary controls and remove the front cover.
The elegant Line 501 Slim Bass Reflex subwoofer impresses with a total output of 120 watts max. and 60 watts RMS. Thanks to its slim design and the downfire sub, it also fits in unusual places, e.g. under the sofa. But of course you can also easily hang it on the wall. For the perfect surround experience, even in the home cinema, you can ideally combine the speaker with other boxes and satellites from the auna Line 501.
With precise bass to clear sound: the flat auna Line 501 Slim subwoofer bass reflex completes every soundscape!
Properties & dimensions
- Subwoofer with 20.32 cm (8") woofer
- Line-in connection: RCA
- RMS power: 60 watts
- Total power: 120 watts max.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Volume control on the front
- Frequency controller on the front
- Frequency response: 50 - 100 Hz
- X-over frequency: 80- 200 Hz
- Acoustic principle: Ventilated
- Removable speaker covers
- Low-resonance wooden housing
- Active subwoofer for connecting a stereo system, CD or MP3 player
- Woofer on the bottom thanks to stand feet
- Covered ventilation opening on the front
- Elegant design
- Flat construction
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: approx. 32.5 x 16 x 42.5 cm (WxHxD)
- Length of connecting cable: approx. 140 cm
- Length power cable: approx. 166 cm
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x subwoofer
- Multilingual user manual
Ready for shipping | Delivery time: 6 - 8 workdays
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.