- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 30 day cooling off period
Selected reviews from the German press
- Stylish retro design
- Two 20cm (8") woofers and 10cm (4") midrange speakers with low-resonance paper diaphragm
- Tweeter with silk dome and built-in NUMAN sound guide
- Low-resonance optimally stiffened MDF housing
- Removable textile cover in retro look
- NUMAN speaker terminal with gold-plated contacts
- M8 screw thread for optional mounting of NUMAN spikes
The extraordinary loudspeakers of the Retrospective series are a statement for uncompromising, authentic design made in Berlin. Inspired by the aesthetics of the '70s, classic and innovative details meet at the highest level and blend into a timeless whole.
With the Retrospective MKII, NUMAN's retro loudspeaker series goes to the next level. The mechanical design has been technically optimised and the acoustics have been fine-tuned. The warm and dynamic sound image has remained intact and the high-frequency portion has been refined with sensitivity. The new characteristics give the box more richness in detail and transparency. In addition, customer-oriented personalisation was also ensured. Three housing colours can be freely combined with matching covers. Just the way you like it and how it fits best.
Dynamic, self-assured and powerful-sounding
The equally subtle and simple retro look of the NUMAN Retrospective 1977 MKII makes the hearts of design lovers beat faster. The technology inside the boxes convinces audiophile music lovers. The speakers of the Retrospective series are not adjusted to be completely neutral. Rather, their sound is warm, dynamic and gives a breath of fresh air to joyfully play music from every style.
The NUMAN Retrospective 1977 MKII is a three-way standing speaker in the typical look of the 1907s. The components and the sound characteristics are highly advanced. Thanks to the 20cm (8") woofers, 10cm (4") midrange speakers and a high-frequency tweeter with built-in sound guide, the speakers offer a powerful and warm sound that breathes life into every musical genre. The focus is on a high-quality 3-way frequency range, which splits the audio signal and delivers a precise and extremely detailed sound.
The NUMAN Retrospective speakers are typical 4 ohm speakers that work on almost any HiFi amplifier without damaging it - this also applies to most older amplifiers and receivers from the seventies and eighties.
With the NUMAN Retrospective 1977 MKII, you may choose the colour of the matching covers in a retro look. Due to the non-positive connection, the covers are easy to install and remove. The inner edges have been coated with a protective PU varnish to prevent scratches and damage.
The Retrospective 1977 MKII stand-alone speakers provide a space-encompassing and impressive listening experience that will not let you go.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x speaker terminal
- Continuous power: 120 watts each
- Peak power: 200 watts each
- Speaker Sensitivity:86.5 dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms (nominal)
- Recommended amplifier power: 100-200W
- Frequency response: 48 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 6dB
- Two NUMAN bass reflex ports with safety net on the back side
- Speaker connections with corrosion protection caps
- 26 x 100 x 30 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 17.7 kg each
Delivery & shipment
- 2 x NUMAN speakers
- 2 x NUMAN textile bags
- 2 x pair of NUMAN textile gloves
- 1 x set of silicone feet
- English language manual (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.