- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 23rd of October and the 30th of November 2023 can be returned till the 31st of January 2024.
Selected reviews from the German press
- Two 16.5 cm (6.5") woofers and a 16.5 cm (6.5") mid-range speaker
- Tweeter with silk dome, built-in NUMAN sound guide and protective grille
- Aluminium die-cast chassis and ferrite magnets
- NUMAN speaker terminal with gold-plated bi-wiring contacts (including bridges)
- Solid steel base with spikes
- Includes speaker cover with magnetic mounting system
The speakers of the Reference series are, as the name suggests, the reference when it comes to speaker technology at NUMAN. Carefully selected components and a sophisticated tuning make their sound image unique. Thanks to the classic design and a wide range of colours, they blend seamlessly into every living space.
The NUMAN Reference 801 stand speakers are characterised by a natural, pleasantly warm sound with a pinch of air and offer a high precision in the bass range without overloading the bass. Their balanced sound character is voluminous even at quieter sound levels.
PURE SOUND CULTURE
The three-way system is equipped with two 16.5 cm (6.5") woofers, a 16.5 cm (6.5”) mid-range driver and a tweeter with built-in NUMAN sound guide. Aluminium die-cast chassis, ferrite magnets, two bass reflex tubes, bi-wiring terminal and an optimally stiffened bass reflex wood case damped with acoustic convoluted foam guarantee a captivating listening experience.
In order to further optimise the sound, the speakers rest on a solid base with spikes. Thus, unwanted resonance and feedback are reduced while the precision in the lower frequency range increases. Perfect for HiFi enthusiasts and brilliant in the home cinema area.
Statement or understatement
There are four colours to choose from. Traditional in black or white and somewhat more individual in grey oak or rosewood.
With a more naturalistic approach, the Reference series has been designed without any covers. The most sensitive part of the loudspeaker - the tweeter - is protected by a metal grille and withstands every kind of finger attack.
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 1 x bi-wiring / amping speaker terminal
- Continuous power: 150 watts each
- Peak power: 300 watts each
- Speaker Sensitivity:88 dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- HDF baffle
- MDF housing
- Damping material: acoustic nubuck foam
- Two NUMAN bass reflex ports with safety net
- Frequency response: 35 Hz to 22 kHz +/- 3dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 100 - 300W
- 21 x 111.5 x 31 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 23 kg each
Delivery & shipment
- 2 x NUMAN standing speakers
- 2 x stand bases
- 8 x spikes
- 2 x covers
- English instruction manual (other languages: German)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
Customer reviews from other countries
viene indicata potenza massima 130W e continua 150W con un evidente errore di scrittura, inoltre si raccomanda amplificatori fino a 300W...
No further comment.
maximum power is indicated as 130W and continuous as 150W with an evident writing error, furthermore amplifiers up to 300W are recommended... No further comment.