- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
- Classic vinyl: pre-amplified phono input for optimal sound experiences from the turntable
- Powerful sound: output power of 2 x 170 or 4 x 85 watts RMS
- Optimised sound: sound adjustment with bass, treble and balance controls
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0 for streaming tablets or smartphones
- Connection variety: coaxial and optical digital input as well as 5 line inputs
Foolproof operation: simple control via remote control and on the device
Top features NUMAN 802 Reference shelf speakers:
- 16.5 cm (6.5") woofer with die-cast aluminium chassis and ferrite magnet
- Tweeter with silk dome, integrated NUMAN sound guide and protective grid
- NUMAN speaker terminal with gold-plated contacts
PURISM THROUGH AND THROUGH
The NUMAN Drive 802 stereo set, consisting of the NUMAN Drive amplifier and two NUMAN 802 Reference shelf speakers, sets a stylishly authentic statement for uncompromising Design Made in Berlin. Inspired by the aesthetics of the 1970s, classic and innovative details meet at the highest level in order to merge into a timeless whole.
With the NUMAN Drive, the included 802 shelf speakers are provided with an amplifier in the usual high-quality and well-thought-out design, which features a variety of inputs to integrate the home HiFi landscape and thus ensures an impressive sound experience.
GET TO THE HEART OF HIFI
Powerful and connected
Through the NUMAN Drive amplifier, 2 x 170 watts RMS (4 x 85 watts RMS) power is available: enough potential to bring the 802 Reference speakers to their performance limit.
With the NUMAN Drive, tradition and modernity are brought into harmony. Analogue aesthetes and digital aficionados will both find their point of connection: whether connecting turntables via the pre-amplified phono input, digital players via the optical / coaxial input or via five conventional line inputs, the NUMAN Drive can do it all. Even completely wirelessly: the Bluetooth 5.0 standard guarantees distortion-free, stable playback and highest audio quality. As a result, it leaves nothing to be desired for true HiFi fans.
PURE SOUND CULTURE
The NUMAN Reference 802 two-way system is equipped with a 16.5 cm (6.5") bass-midrange speaker and a tweeter with integrated NUMAN sound transmission. Die-cast aluminium chassis, ferrite magnets and an optimally stiffened bass reflex wooden cabinet with damping acoustic bubble foam guarantee a captivating listening experience.
For sound tuners, factory-built M8 threaded connectors are embedded in the bottom plate of the housing. As a result, spikes can be used directly without cumbersome conversions. These are optionally available in our shop on request.
Properties & dimensions
Features NUMAN Drive amplifier:
- Connection inputs: 1 x coaxial, 1 x optical, 1 x RCA stereo radio, 1 x RCA stereo CD / DVD, 3 x RCA stereo line-in, 1 x RCA stereo phono
- Connection outputs: 1 x 3.5mm headphones (front), 1 x RCA stereo recorder, 1 x RCA subwoofer, 2 x RCA stereo speakers (A or B: left / right), 4 x RCA -Stereo speaker (A + B), 1 x grounding
- Output power: 2 x 170 W / 4 x 85 W (RMS)
- Resistance: 4 ohms (speaker mode A or B) / 8 ohms (speaker mode A + B)
- BT version: 5.0
- Tuning settings bass: ± 8 dB @ 80 Hz
- Tuning settings treble: ± 8 dB @ 10 Hz
- Max. input: ≥ 2 V @ RCA input / ≥ 20 mV @ phono input
- Crossover frequency of the subwoofer output: 20 Hz - 1 kHz
- Colour: white
- Includes remote control
- Rated power: ≤ 400 W @ 1/8 RMS power
- Standby: ≤ 0.5W
- Power supply: 220 - 240 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
Features NUMAN 802 Reference shelf speakers:
- Connections: 1 x speaker terminal
- Continuous power: 80 watts each
- Peak power: 120 watts each
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- HDF baffle
- MDF cabinet
- Damping material: acoustic bubble foam
- NUMAN bass reflex port with safety net
- Frequency response: 60 Hz to 22 kHz +/- 3dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 100-150W
- Colour speaker: white
- Dimensions NUMAN DRIVE amplifier: approx. 38 x 12.4 x 33 cm (WxHxD)
- Dimensions NUMAN 802 Reference shelf speaker: approx. 21 x 33,1 x 33 cm (WxHxD)
- Weight NUMAN DRIVE amplifier: approx. 5.9 kg
- Weight NUMAN 802 Reference shelf speaker: approx. 7 kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x NUMAN Drive amplifier
- 1 x power cord
- 1 x remote control (incl. 2 x AAA battery)
- 1 x pair of NUMAN textile gloves
- 1 x RCA cable
- 1 x headphone adapter 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm
- 2 x NUMAN 802 Reference shelf speakers
- 8 x silicone feet
- Operating instructions in English (other languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian)
This item is not in stock and must be reordered.
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.