- Free delivery, no minimum order
- 60 day cooling off period
All purchases made between the 26th of October and the 30th of November can be returned till the 31st of January 2019.
The Auna AV2-H338 is an excellent surround receiver with a wide range of connection options and great sound.
Two line inputs allow for connection of standard HiFi equipment such as CD players and cassette decks. The Auna AV2-H338 also features two front microphone inputs, making it perfect for use at small events, family gatherings or karaoke parties.
The surround receiver also comes with an integrated radio receiver with 40 station presets.
The stereo amplifier delivers 1200W output - perfect for providing a great sound in any home. The Auna AV2-H338 features a dynamic, detailed sound with perfectly matched bass, mids and treble.
The system features a notable elegant design with a subtle control panel and brushed stainless steel front.
Please note that the HDMI inputs only serve to connect the signal through the HDMI output. A direct reproduction of an HDMI audio signal via the amplifier is not possible.
- Home cinema and HiFi surround amplifier with 1200W peak output - 2 x 40W + 3 x 15W at 8 Ohm
- 3 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output for connecting to modern HD devices such as games consoles, Blu-Ray players and HD projectors
- FM radio receiver with 40 station presets
- 2 microphone inputs for family events, Karaoke parties etc
- Subwoofer output for connecting to active subwoofer
- Solid, brushed aluminium front
Properties & dimensions
- Connections: 2 x 6.3mm jack microphone inputs, 3 x HDMI inputs, 1 x HDMI output, 2 x RCA Line inputs, 1 x 5.1 RCA input set, 1 x RCA subwoofer output, 1 x FM antenna input
- Automatic and manual tuning
- Fully surround capable
- Easy operation via remote or built-in controls
- Separate microphone section with adjustable microphone level and mic equalizer
- Rear on/off switch
- 2-equalizer - adjustable bass and treble
- Operating modes: 2.1, 3.1, 5.1
- Integrated DSP equalizer
- Adjustable balance
- Separately adjustable levels for speaker section
- LCD display
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz
- 42.5 x 15 x 36cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 3kg
Delivery & shipment
- 1 x Surround receiver
- 1 x Remote control (batteries not included)
- 1 x FM antenna
- User manual
Available on 29-07-2019
Your order will be delivered to the selected address per order. This address does not have to match the billing address. You can send the orders to your family, friends or office if you are not at home during the day.Your order will be delivered by the carrier in the resquested address. This address does not have to match the billing address. Please leave a telephone number in order to guarantee the best possible delivery of your order.This item may be pre-ordered. Please note that, in this case, the delivery time may be up to 5 days.
I don't know if this product offers the same MONO reception as the last AC3 5.1 Auna surround system I bought, expecting it to be pro-logic stereo and returned it for a full refund when I discovered it was not but if this is the same then you shouldn't waste your money buying it. I'm desperately looking for a pro logic surround stereo AV receiver separate. One that is capable of separating a stereo signal into five separate sound tracks and not just output exactly the same sound from all six speakers. All reputable AV receiver separates manufacturers divide these stereo sounds into pro logic surround. The likes of which are Pioneer, Sony, Yamaha, etc but these are a lot more expensive. The cheapest is Yamaha's RXV383 which Richer Sounds sells for £199 and I guess, sooner or later, I'm going to have to buy that if Auna doesn't come through with the information that I've asking them to provide for me these several months.
Nowhere in Auna's literature do they mention either pro logic or stereo so presumably this appliance is neither, as the last Auna product I bought was not.
AC3 means that you can connect a DVD's five output channels cables to this amplifier so that you can get five channel separate sound. This will either be true 5.1 surround or pro logic stereo surround but only that generated the the AC3 DVD that you are connecting with those leads to this appliance and if not, presumably you will only receive MONO sound from all six speakers.
I hope I am wrong about this but as Auna REFUSES to answer this question, that I've asked several times from them, I'm not prepared at this time until they do to purchase any of their other products.